BECAUSE WE CARE
We want to share with you some of the adjustments that we’ve had to make to our salon operations. This is out of an abundance of caution for our staff, our guests and our community. We’ve made many internal changes to our salon procedures, but we wanted to share the ones that will affect you at your visit.
- Please come alone to your appointment. We will not accommodate extra family members, children or friends. If they come with you, they will need to wait outside. No handshakes or hugs for us at this time either please!
- It is at the individual stylists’ discretion whether their guests will be required to wear a mask during their appointment. All staff members are required to wear masks at this time.
- When you arrive at the salon, you will be greeted at the door, checked-in and we ask that you wait outside or in your car until your service provider is ready for you. Please limit any belongings that you bring with you.
- We will not be offering beverages at this time.
- If you have been ill or have been around someone who has been ill, please wait 14 days to reschedule your appointment. We will require a signed COVID-19 waiver.
We sincerely appreciate your support. As these circumstances are ever-changing, they will require our constant attention and re-evaluation. Thank you so much for your patience and understanding with us as we make the necessary adjustments.